[talks-uk] Re: Anyone using Skype on N85?

  • From: "Ali" <alistair.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 16:10:11 +0100

Hi Steve

thanks for this!

Alistair

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steve Nutt
  To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 11:17 AM
  Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Anyone using Skype on N85?

  Hi Al,

  The graphics just need labeling. I haven't got to doing it yet, but you can
label all the graphics within Talks to tell you whether they are on or offline.

  Also, the contacts appear in alphabetical order, but the online ones appear
first at the top.  So you'll go from A to Z online, then start from A again
offlline. So you can actually know if they are online or not.