[talks-uk] Re: Anyone using Skype on N85?

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 11:17:04 +0100

Hi Al,

The graphics just need labeling. I haven't got to doing it yet, but you can
label all the graphics within Talks to tell you whether they are on or
offline.

Also, the contacts appear in alphabetical order, but the online ones appear
first at the top.  So you'll go from A to Z online, then start from A again
offlline. So you can actually know if they are online or not.

  _____