[talks-uk] Re: Any more news...

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 11:44:38 +0100

Mat,

I agree with Steve here, the N97 is going to take a whole load of getting
used to, and that is when they do bring out Talks for it, and I stress the
when.

The N86 practically already works with it, The N97 is touch screen and I
don't really like it's qwerty keyboard, some strange line down the middle of
it, so very unnatural.

What features does the N97 have that you refer to that are not on the N86,
other than the memory see nothing.

The N86 has the KNFB and the excellent camera, the N97 does not, and will
likely not have the KNFB for a while yet.

What is it that you find so appealing about the N97?

---Neil Barnfather
TalkNav

TalkNav is a Nuance Accessibility software reseller and authorized
distributor of Wayfinder products, with product activation codes delivered
direct to your mailbox, why not try TalkNav today?

www.talknav.com
www.wayfinderaccess.com
Telephone from the UK: 0844 412 1062
Telephone outside the UK: +44 161 277 7997