[talks-uk] Announcing The Open Eyes Foundation

  • From: Neil Barnfather - TalkNav <forums@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 16:30:05 +0100

Please do not reply to this communication through the mailing list that you
have received it on. All enquiries to be directed to the official web-site.
Permission to post this message to this list has been sort from its respective
moderator / owner.

For immediate publication: May 1st 2012, Buckinghamshire England - United
Kingdom

Dear All,

It is with pleasure that I would like to announce that following a good few
months of work, the first steps towards my latest project have been now
finalised.

Today, The Open Eyes Foundation takes its first steps onto the International
stage, it is our aim that this organisation, which is the first of its kind,
will revolutionise our communities lives for the better.

It is important to remember that the Foundation is still very much in its
infancy, but, you can gleam much about our intentions and objectives by reading
the few pages of text that we have already published.

Very shortly we shall begin excepting memberships from individuals from around
the world, we are hoping to be truly representative of all of our members, to
act as one in bringing about change for all.

We will be looking for certain members to take on core roles within our
Organisation, and as such, during the sign up process you will be invited to
outline any attributes which may prove of benefit to the Foundation.

Membership is not yet possible, although we hope to be able to start accepting
members within the next few weeks.

In the mean time, you are very welcome to follow us on Twitter;

Twitter ID: @TheOEF

or, simply book mark our official site and check back every week or so to see
when this process begins.

This is an exciting time within our community, and it is my desire to see us,
people from within our community, begin to take the initiative and shape our
future into something we all can be proud of.

Kind regards.

Neil Barnfather

Founding Member
The Open Eyes Foundation.