[talks-uk] Re: An e71 update please

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 19:50:38 +0100

I would not go along totally with the writing of Word documents except to say that a basic document can be written. Certainly I do not know how to cut and paste or copy and paste on my e71 nor do I know how I can read jumping from one paragraph to another, except to let the whole document be read or go down line by line.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>