[talks-uk] Re: An e71 update please

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 17:29:29 +0100

Hi

I love my E71. The keyboard is a breeze, easier than any qwerty phone I've tried and given up with in the past. No issues with TALKS volume unless you need it screaming at you.

I have no problems reading Emails though I've never read a Word document.

Hope this is of help.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046