[talks-uk] Re: An e71 update please

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 10:23:29 +0100

Just go to Quick Office on the handset amd options, then select updates amd you
should get it there. I do not know how long you have your phone amd if you will
qualify. I got the free upgrade on all my phones! Others on the list have also
availed of this. That is where I heard I could upgrade.

charge?  I've only ever found a paid for upgrade both at www.quickoffice.com
and on the download application on the handset, so any info you have
regarding this would be much appreciated.

All the best, Ibrahim.