[talks-uk] Re: An e71 update please

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 21:22:40 +0100

Hi Barbara the NOkia E63 has plastic housing. It's a newer phone and has the standard 3.5mm jack. It has a torch, 2mp camera and no internal GPS. There is no volume rocker or any deticated button on the side of the phone. The cancel key is also the power menu key. This phone is 13mm thick so it's not as thin as the E71. It's a decent phone if you can live with the above specs and also has wireless connection capabilities. The wireless connection on that phone is better than the E71 wireless connection which can be a bit unreliable. The E63 can be purchased from Three for £149.99. Just like the E71 it has the full version of Quick Office which can be upgraded for free. The space bar is shorter to allow the added slash key. I did purchase this phone but couldn't settle on it so I went out and bought the E71. Now I feel as if I have quality in my hands. It would of been nice if it had the 3.5mm jack and a torch.