[talks-uk] Re: Adding Detail in Contacts on N95

  • From: "Neil Barnfather" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 20:58:59 -0000

Eleanor,

Yes, OK, if it's an individual person when you're adding details you can
choose things like telephone home, telephone business etc, and the same for
mobile and e-mail, however, when it comes to business what I do, is create
the contact being sure that the name is within the company field and not
first / last name.

Now when you add the telephone numbers you need to on the first number press
options, scroll to edit label, delete the current label and type in say
London, then press select, this will rename the category London instead of
Telephone, then press options, scroll to add category, scroll to telephone,
press options scroll to edit label. again this time clear it out and type in
MK or Milton Keynes.

there you go, done, that is what I do.

  _____