[talks-uk] Re: About Downloading E-mail from the Server

  • From: "ELEANOR BURKE" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:19:49 +0100

OK I'll have a look at that thank you. today for instance I had once again where it said on one occasion retgreiving 6 of 9. Then nothing again.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "DurDevil" <durdevil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "ELEANOR BURKE" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09/06/2009 11:04 pm

Hi
When I connect to the server to download by e-mail, I know certainly with Talks Premium and my N95 Standard it will more often than not tell me how many e-mails are being downloaded and maybe even the percentage. On the N96 it does not tell me this nor on the e71 though I got a fleeting information the other day on the N96 when Talks did force itself to tell me how many it was downloading but after that then it was gone again and I could not get it to repeat. Any ideas about how I can access this information? I know that visually it tells how many e-mails and at what number it is as it is doing it? Maybe it is a case of backk to a labelling of graphics again, eh Stephen?