[talks-uk] Re: APPLE I PHONE

  • From: "DurDevil" <durdevil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 22:49:33 +0100

Hi matt. I have N95 8gb and love the N97 too. Talks will obviously support it
and hopefully are working on it and perfecting it as they seen to only support
big platform changes once perfect like the leap to talks 3 for 3rd gen. Look at
apple, been around for donkeys years and only just adding speech and only after
a small firm showed them how to. Personally i would not touch apple if it was
free as i want the n97. If that means i wait another year until talks works
with 5th gen then maybe the N98 is out and even better! Cheers. Pete