[talks-uk] Re: APPLE I PHONE

  • From: "Badger" <monty_badger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 21:15:47 +0100

i'm not totally sure, but i'm told the new IPhone has built in speach and is quite accessible but the older one doesn't. think it's the one they're advertising now, the 3gs video phone? something like that anyway. i still can't see how a touch screen is going to be any good to us though. surely being able to navigate and type numbers etc has to be easier than feeling about on a touch screen until you finally find the rite place then double pressing it or what ever you do. sounds slow and clumsy to me. plus so far only O2 are able to offer it on contract here and the contracs i've seen are very expensive.

think i'll stick with talks for the time being.

----- Original Message ----- From: "alprit" <alprit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>