[talks-uk] Re: ACTIVE STANDBY

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 20:56:38 -0000

Hi

I have an N70 which I use for training purposes, which is locked to the Vodafone network. I can confirm that, like yours, the N70 does not say Vodafone UK Window, and only reads out the date with a general profile and standby turned off. On our N91 and N95 mobiles, with the setup the same, TALKS reads Vodafone UK Window, followed by the date, followed by the applications of the two soft keys. But both these phones are unlocked, so I wonder if there is a difference with a locked phone displaying a logo, and an unlocked phone which perhaps doesn't.

Very interesting.  Thank you for this info.

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "alprit" <alprit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>