[talks-uk] Re: A piece of software

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 09:28:27 +0100

Hi there,

I'm a little unsure as to your question.  Two things that spring to mind are
to either set a specific event which can also have an alarm attached, or
just add a To Do event which will then appear in the list of Tasks pending.
It will continue to appear until you actively mark it as Done.  If I
remember correctly both types of event can be specified from the options
menu when you go to create a new entry.

HTH.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein Patwa
Tel: 0789 47 595 62 (UK)
Tel: +44 (0)122 4433 954  (SIP)
Twitter: www.twitter.com/hussein_patwa
Skype: patwaspotterfan2
Web: www.patwanet.co.uk
Blog: http://patwaspotterfan.livejournal.com

Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=510013486

Please note: Calls from witheld numbers may not be connected.  Please
release your number so it can be viewed prior to calling.  Calls may be
recorded for fact verification.

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or
sensitive information and are intended solely for the stated recipient(s).
Copying or distribution in any form is not permitted without the sender?s
prior consent.  If you have received this message in error, please delete it
and any attachments and notify the sender immediately.