[talks-uk] Re: A LIST OF BRAILLE DISPLAYS THAT WORK WITH TALKS

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 16:01:39 +0100

Hi Carol,

This is tricky.  The reason is that each manufacturer have their own
drivers. Talks does not support Braille directly without a driver.

For example, all Handytech Braille displays are supported, as is the
Humanware Connect series, and the EuroBraille Esys 12 and Esys 40.

Those are the only displays I know that are supported.