[talks-uk] Re: 2 N86 questions

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 11:36:57 +0100

Right, please remind us how to change this setting once again? Then we N86 users can follow this. Many thanks.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 25/07/2010 7:25, Barry Hill wrote:
Actually, now that I've got it working correctly, I've got to agree with
you.  Response is almost instant now.  It must have been the freaky motion
sensor or whatever it is.  My phone didn't know it's arse from its elbow.

Cheers

Barry

Cheers

Barry