[talks-uk] Re: 2 N86 questions

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 21:24:16 +0100

I think you willhave to have your standby screen to basic to do what you want, set hotkeys. the active standby screen does not allow this. You would go to Tools, Profiles, General and Standby screen perhaps, I do not have an N86.

eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "yvonne oliver" <yvonne.oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 11:36:57 +0100

Right, please remind us how to change this setting once again?
Then we
N86 users can follow this.  Many thanks.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 25/07/2010 7:25, Barry Hill wrote:
Actually, now that I've got it working correctly, I've got to
agree with
you.  Response is almost instant now.  It must have been the
freaky motion
sensor or whatever it is.  My phone didn't know it's arse from
its elbow.

Cheers

Barry

Cheers