TalkSerotek: using SA Mobile's email program, have people had trouble with bouncing yahoo mail

  • From: "Joanne" <houseofmusic3345@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 10:28:02 -0500

Not just Yahoo groups, but even other group type mail from other places.  But I
guess mainly Yahoo groups ... I'm just wondering if, by switching all group
mail to my SA Mobile email address, would group mails be accepted more readily
or have you had trouble with bouncing or rejected emails?  This is, I hope, on
topic, because I have other email addresses and often they reject group
mailings, which I guess look too much like Spam.  I'd like to have an email
address that isn't so likely to be keeping these messages from me.  Hope
someone can give me thoughts about the SA Mobile email client, as at this point
I don't know what to do to keep mail from not getting to me.

Joanne