TalkSerotek: ed sharp program and its use

  • From: John Farina <farinaj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 06:33:47 -0500

Hi Connie and list members,

Perhaps I created some confusion when I was describing the ed sharp program. You do not specifically need that application to download mp3 files, in fact, you can't do it using that program.

On the other hand, sometimes you might need to open an adobe acrobat pdf file to convert it to another format better suited to its use. The ed sharp program allows you to convert such files to say a word document which you may then be able to edit for your use.

So the short answer is that unless you have some of these needs or as I said do some work preparing web pages, you need not use ed sharp at all.

Hope that clarifies the situation.

--
John Farina
Albany NY

Subscribe/Unsubscribe: //freelists.org/list/talk-serotek
or by sending a message to talk-serotek-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in
the subject line, or unsubscribe in the subject line.

Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/