TalkSerotek: avg

  • From: gail johnson <mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 21:09:13 -0400

I am trying to install avg on my daughter's computer. It says "an unidentified program avg is being installed on your computer. If you are the one trying to install this program press alt_ to continue.: It isn't working. Is this what the command says or am I misunderstanding what it is saying. help. This is going to happen everytime we try and install a program.

Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/