TalkSerotek: Re: thinking of upgerading to IE 7

  • From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 09:37:28 -0700

Hello,

I have IE 6 right now. I'm surprised that system access to go is working well with it. I can open up sites that Jaws isn't able to handle. The Schwans site is one site that system access handles really well. When I try to go into it with Jaws, I lose speech.
Rosemarie
----- Original Message ----- From: "JoeNick" <joenick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>