TalkSerotek: Re: system access popularity boost!

  • From: "Josh" <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 08:21:30 -0400

Hi,
yes true. But there are things on itunes that you can't get anywhere else such as certain tv shows and things. If system access could ever work with Itunes I think lots and lots of blind people would use it then. also then serotek could say: look here guys we got the only screen reader that can work fully with ITunes.

email: jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx
msn: kenn6498ku@xxxxxxxxxxx