TalkSerotek: Re: questions regarding System Access from a new user Think of it this way!

  • From: James Aldrich <jkaldrich@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 19:15:16 -0400

Hi again!

I for one would rather sell on the benefits of SA. One can say where JFW or Window Eyes may be better than SA but still be positive about it! As I say, one may discover SA can handle ninety percent of their tasks. Many on this system have uninstaled JFW since SA met most of their needs! This has happened often and people are doing this on their own accord without pressure or proding from anyone! Perhaps it could be said another way! Give onto JFW what is theirs and System Access what belongs or should I say works with it! Simply allow people themselves to decide what works best for them. If you have said I have found that something worked better with JFW, that's one thing, but I feel your post left out a good many important things System Access has going for it! A matter of opinion I suppose!

Jim

Talk-Serotek Archives ar at: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/