TalkSerotek: Re: proofing with SA

  • From: Craig Werner <craig_werner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 09:34:11 -0400

Ann, as someone who teaches college English for a living, I don't think you're being picky at all. I need to hear everything my students write regardless of its affect on me. <smile>

Word 2007 appears to behave in the way you describe Word 2003 as behaving. When a page boundary is crossed with the "down arrow" key, the page number is announced after the first line of the new page is read. There is, as far as I can tell, no easy and reliable way to differentiate between whether the page break is a hard one or a soft one.

Craig

Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,