TalkSerotek: Re: proofing with SA

  • From: Craig Werner <craig_werner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 10:06:36 -0400

Ann, I quite understand your frustration. I'm guessing--or, at least, hoping--that SA will improve the way it reports the formatting of Word documents.

Craig

Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

Craig, you got it! Yep, you understand now why this is so important to us who proof the books for Bookshare. Proofing books is the only instince in which I use Jaws, but I do it because it behaves the way I need it to when called. If Matt can fix this in SA, then I'll cheerfully use SA. I do wish I could get rid of the blasted indent gumbus though. It drives me to distraction, and I can't use Word with SA for editing. I never know whether they mean indented from the left or the right or what. It's just extraneous info I can't use.

Ann P.

to unsubscribe from the talk-serotek email list send a message to:

Talk-Serotek Archives ar at: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/