TalkSerotek: Re: how do I leve the sa mobile desktop?

  • From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 08:41:51 -0700

Hi. I haven't heard of the program called guide. I wish I had known about system access long before I got Jaws. It's a lot cheaper and what I like about Serotek is that that they really do care about customers. I realize no one can just give their products away but it seems like Serotek tries hard to do right by their customers. Like I said before, with other screen reader companies, you either have to pay all the money up front or make huge payments.

Rosemarie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>