TalkSerotek: Re: Virtual Mouse

  • From: "Keith Christian" <keithchristian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 16:44:13 -0700

Hi Mel,

It sounds like you are experiencing trouble unsubscribing from this
list.  I am new to the list and I thought I would forward you the
section from the welcome message that explains how to unsubscribe.

If you want to unsubscribe from the list, just send a message to:

subject, or body email fields.

I hope this is of help to you.  I would have responded to you earlier,
but I was concerned by the tone of your emails.

Good luck unsubscribing.

Keith