TalkSerotek: Re: Virtual Mouse

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 14:03:48 +0100

Oh I suppose you just ended up on this list by chance then. Jump out of your
cotton wool world and realize you just can't sound off at people just because
you had to sift through 300 e-mails. The whole point of any e-mail is that
people give and take advice and forward info. If you don't like it then leave
without abusing other list members. Talk to someone like that in the street
then your bound to get your head put through a wall. Just because you might be
blind or VI doesn't mean you can go around kicking off for a reason in which
you were responsible for and that was that you had joined an mailing list.
Don't like it then just move on gracefully without showing yourself up.