TalkSerotek: Re: Venturing into Vista: System Access and Windows Media Center

  • From: "Josh" <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 11:13:59 -0400

Hi,

here is the link for viavoice.

http://www.divshare.com/download/1348179-c09

if you hear a blip shortly after pressing enter, press alt n then space-bar, a menu will come up, choose download file. wait a minute or so and the download dialog will show up. if after you install viavoice you don't want it anymore, run the ttsclean.exe program in the folder that was unzipped from the zip file.

Josh

Most of the reason I don't like spam is because a lot of it is true.
email: jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx
msn: kenn6498ku@xxxxxxxxxxx
AOL: kutztownstudent