TalkSerotek: Re: Todays announcement

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 19:43:36 -0000

Hi David. Satogo.com has always been free to my knowledge. My knowledge goes back as far as March 2008 which doesn't sound long. I only discovered System Access through a forwarded e-mail from a friend who read about the Air Foundation. As for the rest of the services, they are chargeable under different types of packages or individual stand alone products. ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ushiro" <dushiro@xxxxxxxxxx>