TalkSerotek: Re: System Access home server?

  • From: "Don" <n5gbi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 22:31:38 -0600

I always keep the home server turned off and out of the system tray. That is because when the home server is running. my HP computer running XP home will not stay in sleep mode. The home server keeps waking it up. So I just keep it turned off. the updates download just fine. with out the home server beeing turned on.

regards
----- Original Message ----- From: "Russell Solowoniuk" <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>