TalkSerotek: Re: Specifying soundcards?

  • From: Richard Wells <richwels@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 14:16:44 -0500

System Access will always use the default sound card. If you need that to be other than what you would do with an audio editing project, using applications such as GoldWave, StudioRecorder, SoundForge, etc, then you would tell those applications to use a different sound card than the default. All of the applications I just mentioned have this capability.