TalkSerotek: Re: How do I get sytem access back on my computer

  • From: James Aldrich <jkaldrich@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 11:57:23 -0400

Hi Bary,

Make certain your PC doesn't have any unnecessary tool bars or programs which interfere with System Access! Google Tool Bars, Google Chrome are two examples which should be removed before attemting to install SA. Also, determine which vyrus and spyware programs are there on your PC. I'd put on either Microsoft Security essentials which is free to you and me or Viper which you need to pay for and is recommended by Serotek Staff.

HTH

Jim

Talk-Serotek Archives ar at: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/