TalkSerotek: Itunes, transfering music to the Nano

  • From: Brett Campbell <brett.blindpiper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 01:40:20 -0500

Greetings,

I'm a proud new owner of an accessible ipod Nano. Itunes and the ipod are quite new to me. I have figured out hot to import music, and create play lists in Itunes. The confusion begins when it comes to managing and transfering content, from Itunes to the Nano. My wife is quite willing to do it for me, but, well, you know, I want to do it by myself. I'm hoping someone on the list can provide step by step instructions, to accomplish this task.

Regards,

Brett

Talk-Serotek Archives ar at: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/