TalkSerotek: 2 problems with Neo speach voices

  • From: "Waleed" <waleedmarzouka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 20:32:35 +0200

Hi to all,
I have Neo Speech voices installed in my computer and I use it with System Access. but I'm having these 2 problems: 1. Sometimes I cannot stop Paul from going on speaking when pressing the control key. 2. I checked alternate voice under Messages Options menu, but I don't hear the alternate female voice with the male voice. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Waleed Marzouka
waleedmarzouka@xxxxxxxxxx

Subscribe/Unsubscribe: //freelists.org/list/talk-serotek
or by sending a message to talk-serotek-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in
the subject line, or unsubscribe in the subject line.

Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/