[tabi] winner of the thank you prize from TABI

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 18:23:15 -0500

Hi all,

in appreciation of all TABI contributors who try to make the list a better
more useful place by contributing material that's more significant than
"thanks" or "hi", I've thrown every contributor's name into a hat for the
last quarter and drew one just now (with Allison as witness).

The winner is Leandre Clark!!! :)

so thank you Leandre, but especially thank you to everyone listed below as a
valuable contributor.

The prize is a $25 Publix gift certificate, which I will mail to you Leandre
if you'll contact me with your address.  Or, since I can use it myself,
anything from Amazon under that limit and I could ship it to you ... just
email me with your address and your preference.

Next quarter, I'll try and count the number of posts from anyone in the
significant contributors list, and give you a chance for each post, so the
more dedicated volunteers will have a better chance.

Below are the people who have volunteered their time in the last quarter to
make TABI useful to other blind people:

TABI quarter ending 12/31/09:

Robert Miller
William Benjamin