[tabi] Re: update on my USB external hard drive

  • From: "Blackjack" <blackjack2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 19:55:47 -0400

Hi, before you give up do this take your drive and put it in the
refrigerator over night. Then get up in the morning and wipe off any moister
and  then plug it in and see if you can get it to work long enough to get
your stuff off. I say your refrigerator , if you keep it real cold. If not
put it in the freezer. If you have to put it in the freezer when you take it
out let it stand for about 15 minutes or so and then plug it in. Sometimes
this will make a drive that doesn't work start to work. Don't exactly know
why but it does. Besides you have nothing to lose.

Thanks,
Blackjack
blackjack2@xxxxxxx