[tabi] Re: update on Dial A Ride

  • From: "Christopher Thomas" <cthomas70@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 20:10:26 -0400

Yes, I'd like to thank Robert, too. You're taking on an issue that desperately needs conversation. I haven't used Dial-a-Ride since 2011. After all the late appointments I no longer could be bothered. I used car services, friends and taxis to get me where I needed to go. Thanks to you and any others who are going to take this Dial-a-Ride problem head on. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tinetta Cooper" <tanetjec@xxxxxxxxx>