[tabi] Re: unbelievable!

  • From: "Easy Talk" <easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 06:16:01 -0400

I agree with you 100 percent.  I hope the parents sue the socks off the city,
My grand son's mother got hit and killed while riding a bike and in Florida the
max for wrongful death is $100,000.00  not much to be divided between 4
children after the lawyers get done.  It's not only Tallahassee, it's the
general attitude, cars rule and kill.

Robert