[tabi] Re: twentyfirst centyry grocery list

  • From: "Elizabeth S. Bowden" <ebowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 08:11:48 -0400

woww, I missed that.
Thanks Chip.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Allison and Chip Orange
  To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 8:20 PM
  Subject: [tabi] Re: twentyfirst centyry grocery list

  Thanks Liz.

  For anyone who is interested, I believe a company named the âA T Guysâ sells
a barcode scanner for pcs or laptops for around $200 or $250, and gives you a
free windows app which  connects to a database of several million barcodes with
extensive information.  If you enter info about a barcode it didnât have, itâs
instantly available to everyone.

  Chip

#1 grocery shopping list app. Build lists from our extensive product database
using text, barcode, or voice search; sync and share lists with other devices
and the GroceryiQ.com website; find related coupons and much more!

    Itâs called Grocery I Q. I took it for a walk today at Publix and it did
what it is supposed to do. I found It fully accessible with Voice Over. The
barcode reader has minimal function in that it only tells you the name of the
product an adds it to your list. After all the  app is free.

    yes there is an app for that.

    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/grocery-iq/id290591617