[tabi] twentyfirst centyry grocery list

  • From: Lynn Evans <austin.evans60@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 17:50:37 -0400

Hello app fans:

yes it is a grocery list for your I product.

Description

Grocery shopping made quick and easy with the features you expect from the #1
grocery shopping list app. Build lists from our extensive product database
using text, barcode, or voice search; sync and share lists with other devices
and the GroceryiQ.com website; find related coupons and much more!

Itâs called Grocery I Q. I took it for a walk today at Publix and it did what
it is supposed to do. I found It fully accessible with Voice Over. The barcode
reader has minimal function in that it only tells you the name of the product
an adds it to your list. After all the  app is free.

yes there is an app for that.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/grocery-iq/id290591617