[tabi] Re: toaster

  • From: "Allie and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 20:15:08 -0500

Dorothy,

You can save money by going to Bed, Bath and Beyond.  The toaster is still
$79 but you can use one of the 20% off coupons they are always sending in
the mail.

They do not have the toaster in the store, but one of the salespeople will
be happy to order it for you and use the coupon.  Clarify with them before
they start that you won't have to pay shipping.  (I didn't.)  Then you go to
the front and pay and it will then be shipped to your house.

You will have to pay sales tax so you won't save that much but if you are
going that way anyway, you might think it is worth it.

I *love* this toaster!

Allie

  _____