[tabi] Re: to all government employees

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 11:58:10 -0400

Yes, but what I don't like about it, if you don't use it you lose it. I
don't think this should be the way it should be. This is your money and the
state has no money in it other than managing it. So I don't think it is
right that they steal your hard earned money. Just my thoughts.

sign,
Joe Plummer (JP)
joeplummer@xxxxxxx