[tabi] Re: test message

  • From: "Laurie Davis" <davisllb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 10:23:48 -0400

Thank you.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Daniel Ben Moshe
  To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2010 9:44 AM
  Subject: [tabi] Re: test message

  got it

  I'm glad to be your humble and obedient servant,

  Zechen Elder Daniel Ben Moshe,
  B'ni Yahshuah Synagogue Of Broward County,
  www.theblindcansee.org
  Choose ye this day whom you will serve.  If YHWH be Elohim, then serve him,
with all of your heart.  However, if baal be your god, then serve him.  As for
me, and my house.  We choose to serve YHWH!

  The late Bishop Joe O Patterson told a story long ago, when i was a small
child.  about the show down, between Elijah, and the 450 false prophets of
baal. He shared with us how Elijah, stood, and told the false prophets to go on
ahead,and call their god first.   Because they had a much larger program.  He
talked about how they had 450 participants to introduce. Elijah was so sure of
YHWH, he with confidence said, that he only had one.  Elijah also reminded
them, that they had to drag their fake god up the mountain side on an ox cart.
Elijah also announced to the world, that his Elohim would be there when he
arrived.  He said mockingly, you go on ahead.  Heck, I will even let you have
prime time.  I'M going to take a nap, and when you guys finish your
foolishness, wake me up.  Go ahead now, take your best shot.
  Bishop Joe O Patterson
  A blessed memory
  1963-1989