[tabi] Re: talking heart rate monitor

  • From: "Terri" <tblmt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 09:30:11 -0500

Hi Scott!

I am glad you asked before you made your purchase.  I have been on a 6 year
quest to find a decent talking heart rate  moniter to use for my training.  It
is quite apparent to me that the people who have come up with the ones that are
currently available are not visually impaired athletes themselves who need to
use them on a daily  basis.  So as not to bore everyone with all of the
details, I would love to talk to you on the phone to give you more details
about what I have tried, and the various problems that I have had with them.

My phone number is 668 8655.  I will be available from 1:00 until 4:00 this
afternoon, and also , I should be around some  this  weekend.  By the way,
Scott, Bob Carruthers, who I believe you have been communicating with about
captaining a tandum for you is a good friend of mine; so maybe we can talk
about that, too.

Terri Bowen