[tabi] Re: steps for getting the full text of an article from the Democrat web site

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 23:44:02 -0400

Also on most newspaper sites there is a link to print the article if you can find it to enter on. I know you don't want to print the darn thing. This will give you a page of text without the graphics that might let your screen reader do better on the page.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>