[tabi] saving accessible text books for students with learning differences

  • From: "curtis jackson" <cjackson102@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 18:31:39 -0500

I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I recently
signed:

"Save Accessible Textbooks For Students With Learning Differences"
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/rfbd/

I really think this is an important cause, and I'd like to encourage you to
add your signature, too. It's free and takes just a few seconds of your
time.

Thanks!