[tabi] reminder of GW work shop at lighthouse of the big bend

  • From: "Easy Talk" <easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 08:30:37 -0400

Hi all,

This is just a reminder of the GW workshop at The Lighthouse of the big Bend on
April 21st.  If you haven't registered time is running out.  GW will be
providing lunch from Hobbit Hoagies.  If you haven't registered and want to
have lunch, now is the time to register.  I have posted the announcement with
the schedule of events and registration information below.

Also some people have ask if the new products announced at Csun will be shown.
As far as I know we will be showing the new Voice Sense QWERTY but will not
have the new Book Sense DS.

Robert

FREE GW Micro Technology Workshop
GW Micro and Easy Talk Computers cordially invite you to attend a free
technology workshop hosted at the Lighthouse of the Big Bend.  At the workshop
you will get a chance to try out new GW Micro products, ask questions in a
small group setting and network with other professionals in the field of visual
impairments and assistive technology.

When: Wednesday April 21, 2010
Time: 10 AM to 3 PM
Address:
Lighthouse of the Big Bend
3071 Highland Oaks, Terrace

Tallahassee, Florida 32301

Workshop Agenda:
Introductions and overview of GW Micro's product line

Window-Eyes: accessing Windows 7 and new scripting capabilities

BookSense: read, record, listen and learn

Lunch sponsored by GW Micro

Sense notetakers: productivity, communication, wayfinding and entertainment in
one portable device

SenseView Magnifiers:  Latest in Low Vision Solutions from GW Micro

Contact Marc Solomon, marc@xxxxxxxxxxx, to register for this exciting
opportunity.  Space is limited, so please register as soon as possible to
secure your spot.  We hope to see you at the workshop!