[tabi] read receipts

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 13:00:12 -0400

Hi Robert,

Just FYI, many mail packages allow you to turn off responding to read receipt
requests, or you can set them to ask you if a receipt should be sent.  Other
readers aren't even capable of responding; so, the lack of any responses isn't
really significant (you could call their offices and ask if they received your
letter).