[tabi] question Window-Eyes or NVDA

  • From: K4NKZ JIM <k4nkz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 20:51:58 -0500

hi everybody, I am a jaws user from way back!
I have 1 more upgrade already payed for! but after that my money is too tite! so I am going to have to pick between:Window-Eyes or NVDA! the question I have is: which screenreader would you pick? computer information below:
1, I am running windows 8.1 on a laptop with a full size keybord.
2, I already have office 2010 pro so that will let me use Window-Eyes free office version!
3, using Firefox and thunderbird
4, mite start using windows live mail
5, using the SendSpace Wizard
6, also using Skype
7, Sound Forge andGoldWave
8, games
question: so which one would you pick?

--
Have a nice day from, K4NKZ Jim

Check out the TABI resource web page at http://home.comcast.net/~acorange/TABI

and please make suggestions for new material.  If you find something
Without comments as to what is helpful, and what should be included on the TABI
resources page, it's unlikely that any volunteer work will occur.

"unsubscribe" in the subject.